Thursday, October 14, 2010

PSALM CHAPTER 17

Do you ever wake up and feel like you cannot get out of bed?
Do you ever go through your day feeling as if each foot weighs 180 pounds and gets heavier with every single step you take?
Do you ever ask yourself, "is this really my life?" or "what did I get myself into?"

Life is tough sometimes and quite frankly life is just not fair.  Every day will not be perfect.  It's ok to have a bad day.  When you approach that day that you wish you could just roll back over, go back to sleep and forget all of your responsibilities cry out to God.  That's what he is there for. 

Psalm Chapter 17 shows us a perfect example of crying out to God for help.  Why try and live this life all by yourself with no help? What do you have to prove?  We all have been tested, scrutinized, lied to, hurt, angry, disappointed, fearful, upset... devestated.  But you don't have to go through life by yourself.  Your Lord your God is there, waiting for you to just ask him to fight your battle for you. 

6 I am praying to you because I know you will answer, O God.
      Bend down and listen as I pray.
 7 Show me your unfailing love in wonderful ways.
      By your mighty power you rescue
      those who seek refuge from their enemies.
 8 Guard me as you would guard your own eyes.[a]
      Hide me in the shadow of your wings.
 9 Protect me from wicked people who attack me,
      from murderous enemies who surround me.

Submit your problems to the Lord, tell him you need help... you have nothing to loose!

No comments:

Post a Comment